- ▼ July (3)
- Stress analysis and cytotoxicity in response to the biotic elicitor, Piriformospora indica and its’ cell wall extract in Centella asiatica L. Urban.
- Identification and Validation of Quantitative Trait Loci for Agronomic Traits in Advanced Backcross Breeding Lines Derived from Oryza rufipogon × Oryza sativa Cultivar MR219
- ISSR and SSR markers reveal sex-specific DNA sequences in three Calamus species from India
- Piriformospora indica Cell wall Extract as the best elicitor for asiaticoside production in Centella asiatica (L.) Urban, evidenced by morphological, physiological and molecular analyses
- Genome-wide differential expression profiling in wild and cultivar genotypes of cardamom reveals regulation of key pathways in plant growth and development
- Using SAS® procedures to estimate genetic variances and heritability in a rice cross