- ▼ July (3)
- Development and Cross-genera Transferability of Ginger EST-SSR Markers for Cardamom
- Rapidly evolving sex-specific sequences in Calamus travancoricus Bedd. ex. Becc. and Calamus nagbettai R.R.Fernald & Dey
- Assessment of genomic diversity in cardamom by flow cytometry, cytological studies and ISSR analysis
- Stress analysis and cytotoxicity in response to the biotic elicitor, Piriformospora indica and its’ cell wall extract in Centella asiatica L. Urban.
- Piriformospora indica Cell wall Extract as the best elicitor for asiaticoside production in Centella asiatica (L.) Urban, evidenced by morphological, physiological and molecular analyses
- Genome-wide differential expression profiling in wild and cultivar genotypes of cardamom reveals regulation of key pathways in plant growth and development
- Development of EST-SSR Markers to Assess Genetic Diversity in Elettaria Cardamomum Maton